Friday, April 4, 2014

Reflection #1- Unit Q :Verifying Trig Identities

1. To verify an Identity is to find what is giving using your rules or functions. You need to find each one by rules of other trigs to ether simplify them the most you can or in an equation to prove it out. There are many ways you can solve for a trig function. Not all the steps are right so  you can have your own way of doing it.

2.some tricks that i have are not really help full to most people but it helps me. I always look for anything that can be substituted.I look at old examples to see the procces and then i apply it. I also like to make the problem as simple as possible so that it wont confuse me.

3. These equations can be solved in so many ways. The steps i use in solving the equation start out with me looking at it and seeing if i can simplify it. the i look at each of the trigs and see if they are the same or not. After i look at that i see if any of them can be substituted to make them all match. After i do all that i just go with the flow and solve them by step by step. at the end i make sure my work is correct then move to the next problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment